Re: [wsjtgroup] cut and paste decode line

  • kd2e@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
      If you can first highlight it, then control C is copy, and control V is paste. Standard in all windows stuff.
      ....Dave

      From: "Greg" <radiotrade@...>

      73
      I am hvg a problem copying and pasting the decode line (in all modes),
      for the purpose of pasting it on to the message text line on the Ping
      Jockey site. "Highlighting" the call in the decode line adds it to
      the "look-up" box ok. I though I was able to find a "copy" comand so
      the full decode line cud be "copied", and pated to a differnt program
      or windows text box, but I am just not finding it...

      Was I dreaming or did this ablity exist and I've turned it off somehow?

      TNX
      Greg