Logbook

  • zl1gbb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
      Many thanks for all who responded re my query about protocol. I think I
      have the picture now.

      I have another query, however. Reference I have says that the Log file
      is named 'Log.txt'. I can not seem to find this. Has another file name
      been used? I am looking in the program files under WSJT but possibly it
      is in another directory?

      Graeme zl1gbb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
        Graeme --

        The log file is WSJT.LOG, and it is located in the WSJT installation
        directory -- by default, it will be

        C:\Program Files\WSJT6\WSJT.LOG.

        Where did you see a reference to log.txt? If it's wrong somewhere, I
        will correct it.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT