V36M Belize on Meteor Scatter

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Friends,

      I should show up sometime Sunday July 8 from EK57 - Caye Caulker - off the coast of Belize.  However, I imagine I will not be ready for digital modes until some time Monday afternoon.....unless I get lucky.

      The Belize government granted me special callsign V36M to use on 6 meters.  The rig will be 7 elements over saltwater and a KW.

      Mick W1JJ at w1jj@... is arranging WSJT skeds so please feel free to get in touch with him.  I will also do some random CQing - 1st half of the minute on 50.260 FSK441 or JT6M.

      Hope you hear your pings!

      73
      Dennis K7BV/6