New in WSJT

  • Jose R. Corteguera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Dears. I`m Jose AF4IF I look for about 6 weeks this software WSJT in
      my PC, step by step I may resolved some problems whith help my friend
      Pedro.
      I`m copy some time other NO, I d`not what happen, and the big
      problem never I may TX. I have copy all my WSJT windows, I may send
      to you but I d`not if I may send for you.
      I have the last version of WSJT my radio FT-1000 Cat via DB9, Freq.
      14075.6, Sound: iMic USB audio system.
      In the windows DOS when I TX about one minute at final of windows said
      Warning: Interrunpt service interval 8171 ms.
      I may send sistem RAR this 3 windows for you see or check.
      THANKS in avanced Jose AF4IF