rigexpert

  • jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Hello everybody.

      I use RIGEXPERT for my digimodes QSO, not the standard sound card.
      It works fine on my first computer with most programs, and I have been
      able to have some QSO in JT65A, but with more "bad data" than normal.
      (tried with the normal sound card, it works much better). This with the
      4-9-8 version of WSJT. Not been able to get the 5-9-7 version working
      with RIGEXPERT.
      I have been unable to get anything from RIGEXPERT/WSJT on my second
      computer, for unknown reasons. And yet it works with the sound card.

      My question : Has anyone been able to get satisfactory results with the
      WSJT-RIGEXPERT tandem ? Maybe there are new drivers working better ?
      Thanks by advance
      Jean F8RZ