V3 Belize on WSJT

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Hi Friends,

      I sure miss all of you since making the move to W6 land and an apt.  I now have a 6m halo on the balcony so I hope to be back on pinging away soon.

      I have some good news for some of you in the southern tier states and out in the Caribbean. I will be on the air 24/7 July7-17 from grid EK57xr, a isolated caye off the coast of V3 Belize.  I am going to bring a couple of FT-450s, 6m KW ACOM amp ,and a 7el yagi to stir up some action on the band.  I threw a quick website together that indicates how to make skeds, reach me by tel etc down there, etc.  www.qth.com/k7bv/v3

      I hope to hear a ping off all of your within range.  For those of you outside of scatter range, I will be hoping to hear familiar callsign via Es.

      73,
      Dennis K7BV/6

      See what's free at AOL.com.