Corrupt set up ?

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Recently I was surprised to find I had become K1JT. This, despite not
      feeling like a physicists and never a visit to Princeton. I quickly
      realized I was still that bozo, K3UK, and that my software has lost
      it's custom settings. Despite fixing everything, the PTT port never
      retains the port that I try to establish. It maintains the port but
      whenever I re-boot the software it tells me that the PTT port is
      /dev/ttyS0 .

      Maybe I need to trash and re-install ?

      Andy K3UK