Last Call for 2/432 Sked requests

  • n2jdq2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      Hello All.. This is my last cry for skeds.. I had a very enthusiastic
      responce to my last post so this is what I have avail at this point.

      Times
      -----

      0600-0630z

      0700-1300z

      If yo think your too close for fsk 441 I will HAPPILY take JT65A
      skeds.. I am a low power station erp is only 3/4 kW on both bands. Im
      also a proficient and patient CW operator... if your willing to give a
      sked a try.. I will do all in my power to make the qso.

      Prefered Frequencies:

      144.110-144.145 / 432.200-432.175 Other than these frequency ranges..
      I cannot except skeds due to local contest station usuall calling
      frequencies.

      Thank you!

      Steven Raas
      N2JDQ