Road Trip!!! N8OC /R for Contest

  • n8oc2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      I will be roaming around da U.P. of Michigan this Friday, June 8 thru
      Tuesday, June 12 and will be in all grids from west end to east end
      (EN46-EN86 drive west across Monday and then back Tuesday) as well as
      EN75,76,85. I plan on participating in the contest as /R
      (EN75,76,85,86). Will be looking for MS contacts at least in the
      mornings (Sat/Sun/Mon).

      Have business appointments late Sat morning and most of Tue morning -
      so will not be on at those times.

      No big power or antennae
      6M: 3el and 100w (PAR loop when mobile)
      2M: 7el and 160w (PAR loop when mobile)

      Please spot me if you hear me MS or Es.

      Good Luck to all in the Contest...hoping for good condx.

      73 Dave N8OC