WSJT and the VHF Contest

  • J Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      The Normanoch VHF Contest Club - N2NK will be VERY
      active from FN21oe this weekend. We will be operating
      continuously from 6M thru 3.456GHz. We
      will also be running WSJT on 50.260 MHz if 6M activity
      falls off (Saturday night and Sunday as conditions
      warrant). We will be using mode FSK441 so listen for
      our pings.

      73,

      John
      N2HMM