2/432 JT65A Sked requests

  • n2jdq2007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Good Evening all.

      I am looking for JT65A Skeds in my fringe area on 2m and or 432 for
      the upcoming June contest.

      I will be QRV on 2/432 I would prefer skeds to be after 1AM SUN
      morning EST

      My fringe area is – FN40's, FN50'S any EN GRID.. ALL FM GRIDS AND ANY
      STATIONS IN CANADA. FN13,03,23,00,01,24,14,15 ect

      I have worked 450+ miles with no band enhancements on 2m on jt65a

      I would also prefer no skeds longer than a 15 minute chunk.. I have
      found that on this mode that 15 minutes is plenty if its going to happen.

      Prefered 2m frequency 144.120

      Prefered 432 frequency 432.200

      Those frequencies are NOT set in stone.. just preferred

      As of now I have no skeds lined up.. I will entertain ANY requests.

      Please email me directly @ sraas@... or the form on my web
      page linked below ( will go to same email address )

      As far as fsk441 goes.. i have not made a single qso off a Rock yet
      even durring the RH Sat events.. however i have made alot of jt65a
      contacts...please jt65a requests ONLY.

      Thank You in advance

      N2JDQ

      Steven J. Raas