grid map

  • David Michael Gaytkko
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      anyone have an idea how to convert a grid square map into a spreadsheed.
      would like to make each grid equal to one cell in Excell.

      if you know of a program that does this please let me know.

      david/wd4kpd/fm15
      6/2/222/432/1296
    • Andrew O'Brien

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
          At 03:06 PM 6/1/2007 +0000, David Michael Gaytkko wrote:
          >anyone have an idea how to convert a grid square map into a spreadsheed.
          >would like to make each grid equal to one cell in Excell.
          >
          >if you know of a program that does this please let me know.
          >
          >david/wd4kpd/fm15
          >6/2/222/432/1296

          F1BKM did an excellent Excel spreadsheet of the world in grids. If anyone
          knows his website and where to download it, please post it as I have lost
          the link.

          Lee Scott - AA1YN http://www.aa1yn.com
          Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
          Home of the VHF Talk chatroom http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com
          Hooksett, NH
          FN43gc52
        • Matt - ON5KL
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
            Hello,

            Here you can find the F1BKM program , it is the 4 from the top

            73's
            Mat
            --
                Radio Amateur