Looking for skeds in the June VHF Contest

  • Bob Nygren
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      Hi All,
          K3YTL, FN11uh, would like to run a couple of  schedules for the June VHF contest. Starting at 0600Z Sunday morning 10Jun2007 (2AM EDST) until 1100Z, (7AM EDST).
          I'm thinking 15minute skeds on 6 and 30 minutes on 2 meters. Will look for tailenders especially on 2. During open periods, we'll CQ up or down  X kHz on the calling frequencies.
          If you would like to run, please send me a couple of suggested times and frequencies.  I'll suggest 20.273 on 6 and 144.153 on 2 meters if you have no preference.
          Thanks in advance!

      Bob N3RN (220 Op for K3YTL)