SpecJT has taken a day off

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      I have somehow lost the ability to view the SpecJT in a minimized
      form, only Maximized "works". I doubt it has anything to do with the
      new version. I increased my display resolution to the maximum just in
      case I had moved the minimized version out of my usual desktop view,
      but the maximum display resolution did not find it hiding in any
      corner.

      Anyone have any Windows tricks for finding it ?

      --
      Andy K3UK
      Skype Me : callto://andyobrien73