K3UK's Complete Bozo's Guide to HF JT65A -revised for new version

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      Please check

      http://www.obriensweb.com/bozoguidejt65a.htm

      For a revised version of the K3UK's Complete Bozo's Guide to HF JT65A

      This revision addresses some of the basic functions of the new HF
      enhanced version, 5.9.7.

      The revision is in a basic form and will likely be revised again over
      the weekend. I will improve appearance and add some items as I learn
      the new features. This release is a quick release to address the new
      features released yesterday.

      As always, please email me if there are things that are stupid or just
      plain wrong.

      --
      Andy K3UK
      Skype Me : callto://andyobrien73