RH Canceled today because of the contest...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      We regret that the "automated" announcements for Random Hour on Saturday May
      5th were not canceled. (These announcements were posted automatically on two
      reflectors) As you probably know the May 5th Random Hour sessions are
      "Canceled" because of the "NAHSMS Contest which starts at 13:00 UTC.

      Information on the contest can be found here.
      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

      This is Primarily a Random Contact Only event, review the rules and join in.
      Many stations will be looking for random contacts. The use of PJ is not
      permitted during the contest and no contacts are to be on the calling
      frequencies. (Use the off-set methods up / down)

      Again I apologize for the RH announcements.

      Tip