RE: [wsjtgroup] KM5ES

  • Dave Witucki [N8OC]
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4 6:03 PM

      I don’t even know where to start here  ……   John was one of the first stations I ever worked once I got my ticket back in the HSCW days, and was one of the reasons I started spending so much of my ‘radio time’ chasing MS on 2 and 6M, one of the reasons I went for the vanity extra call (short, easy to copy on HSCW), ….      We’ve worked more times than I can count, and have had many enjoyable, long 6M QSO’s.     John was always there for my grid dxpeditions ‘up North’ and will be missed greatly.   Rest in Peace, OM.

      Dave  N8OC.

    • Ira Franklin
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4 7:08 PM
        It is with great sadness that I hear of John's passing, as others have said he was a great asset to our hobby and I enjoyed many contacts with him. My prayers are with his family and friends.
        Rest in peace John, you go to a better place
        Ira K4YMQ

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.