WSJT 5.9.7

    Message 1 of 15 , May 4 7:12 AM
      To: Users of WSJT
      From: Joe Taylor, K1JT (for the WSJT Development Group)
      Subject: WSJT 5.9.7 (r383)
      Date: May 4, 2007

      Sorry folks, I was too quick on the "send" button. A
      corrected message follows.

      WSJT Version 5.9.7 (r383) is now available for free download
      from the WSJT Home Page,
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT. It should appear
      soon on the European mirror site, http://www.dk5ya.de, as well.

      Some of the changes from Version 5.9.6 (r309) are motivated
      by the recent explosion of activity using JT65A on the HF
      bands. Among the new features are band settings for all HF,
      VHF, and UHF bands; a "Quick decode" menu item especially
      useful for terrestrial QSOs; double-right-click on callsign
      to produce Tx messages with callsigns and numerical signal
      reports; and optional Tx frequency offset at the value of
      Freeze DF.

      A more complete list of program changes is available at
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/UpdateHistory.txt .

      Installable binaries for Linux (in .deb and .rpm format)
      will be available soon. WSJT also runs on FreeBSD and
      Macintosh OS/X.

      As always, we would like to have your feedback -- good or
      bad! -- on the new version of WSJT.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT
    • Barry Garratt
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 24, 2008
        Merry Christmas everyone and a very Happy New Year!

        Cheers,

        Barry VE3CDX/W7
      • Jim Kennedy
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 24, 2008

          Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone !!

          Jim W6OUU

          Connie WB6FYD

          Merry Christmas everyone and a very Happy New Year!

          Cheers,

          Barry VE3CDX/W7

        • k4ymq
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 25, 2008
            Merry Christmas to all and my hopes and prayers to all for a healthy
            and prosperous 2009.. May the bells of peace and freedom ring loud
            and clear.
            Ira
            K4YMQ

            --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Kennedy" <kennedyjp@...> wrote:

            > Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone !!
            >

            > Jim W6OUU
            >
            > Connie WB6FYD

            On
            > Behalf Of Barry Garratt
            > Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 4:13 AM
            > To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com; pnwvhfs@...
            > Subject: [wsjtgroup] Seasons Greetings
            >

            > Merry Christmas everyone and a very Happy New Year!
            >

            > Cheers,
            >

            > Barry VE3CDX/W7

          • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 24, 2009