Receive hanging

  • rallyejohn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Hi All,

      Anyone had a problem with WSJT 5.9.6 hanging at +35db and SpecJT
      goes all white on receive after transmitting? It does not happen all
      the time. I am running a FT-1000MP MKV and/or FTV-1000 or Icom 910H
      W/donner interface, rigblaster pro,creative live sound card in a HP-
      510W @ 1.1 ghz w/396M ram. At Joe's suggestion I have turned off all
      windows sounds.

      It's sure a bummer when it happens when in a qso, have to restart
      to see reply, and usually miss a sequence and hope it doesn't hang
      again.

      Thanks, John NA2NY