Re: [wsjtgroup] NASA/MSFC Forward Scatter Meteors page up

  • N0PB
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 8:36 PM
      I too am glad to see it back Bruce.
      Actually 67.25 is channel 4 picture carrier I think.. Channel 3 is 61.25 and
      Channel 2 is 55.25
      I use Channel 2 and 3 here.. Put your rig in CW mode on 55.25 and listen.
      It is still close enough in freq to
      6 meters that the beam even gives some directivity.
      However, I am just a dumb farm boy and like the title of the song "I could
      be wrong".. hi hi
      73,
      Phil N0PB

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 4:29 AM
        GM Phil - You are correct. 67.250 is Channel 4. Brain to finger
        connection problem hi! Main thing is the "bean counter" works. I also
        monitor TV2 carriers. Best ones here are on 55.239.44(USB). Others on
        55.250+/- and 55.260+/-.

        For those interested, carriers can be viewed on SpecJT (in any of the
        JT65 modes), plain Spectran, Argo QRSS viewer or any PSK waterfall. ARGO
        is my favorite for watching pings off carrier(s) since you can find
        where pings are hitting in the AF bandpass and then click on the freq
        and run expanded scale display around that freq.

        Bruce, N5SIX