For 222MHz Meteor Scatter Operators...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
      The following two frequencies have been proposed for the NA HSMS Calling
      Frequency.

      222.085 or 222.065 MHz

      Only need one, which do you prefer? The purpose of this exercise is to
      document a designated calling frequency where NA Stations can look for FSK41
      Random Contacts.

      Randy Tipton WA5UFH (Tip)
    • WBR
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
        I'll vote for 222.065

        Tnx, es 73, Bill, wf4r

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
          Randy,

          I'd go with .085. .065 is very close to a number of beacons, including
          one a couple of miles south of me on .061.

          --
          73 Chris Cox, N0UK email: chrisc@... or chrisc@...
          or chris@...

          Don't Believe Everything You Think.
        • J Smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
            I also believe .085 is a better choice. There's
            becacons on .066 and .072 that I can hear.

            73,

            John
            N2HMM

            --- "Chris Cox, N0UK" <chrisc@...>
            wrote:

            > Randy,
            >
            > I'd go with .085. .065 is very close to a number of
            > beacons, including
            > one a couple of miles south of me on .061.
            >
            > --
            > 73 Chris Cox, N0UK email: chrisc@... or
            > chrisc@...
            > or
            > chris@...
            > Home Page: http://WWW.BritishCarAndDriver.Com
            > http://www.pingjockey.net
            >
            > Don't Believe Everything You Think.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • G. Horvath
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007

              222.085.

              73,

              Gabor, VE7DXG

            • Mark M
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
                I vote .085

                --

                "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
                rearranging their prejudices."