RE: [wsjtgroup] Introducing " The Complete Bozo's Guide To HF JT65A"

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2007
      Andy thanks for sharing the Bozo's Guide to HF JT65A with the group. There
      has been a large influx of new members lately and several have noted on
      their membership requests they are interested in HF JT65A. I have also
      noticed many of the VHF Meteor Scatter members experimenting with JT65A on
      HF.

      A special welcome to all the new members! The WSJTGROUP reflector is a great
      place for technical discussions and for making schedules prior to contests
      etc. Also new users to WSJT can find answers for their special questions.
      The only thing we ask is "Please reframe from using the reflector as a "real
      time logger". It appears most the real time logger activity is on the Ping
      Jockey (JT65 Page)

      Don't forget the NAHSMS Contest is early May. Go to the NAHSMS Contest pages
      for more information:

      http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

      WA5UFH