Introducing " The Complete Bozo's Guide To HF JT65A"

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2007
      Guide to HF JT65A". You can read it at
      http://www.obriensweb.com/bozoguidejt65a.htm

      It is intended as a very basic explanation about this mode and how to
      get on the air. It is a work in progress and will be added to from
      time to time

      Your comments are most welcome, please let me know if anything is
      glaringly stupid and/or just plain WRONG.

      --
      Andy K3UK
      Skype Me : callto://andyobrien73
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2007
        Andy thanks for sharing the Bozo's Guide to HF JT65A with the group. There
        has been a large influx of new members lately and several have noted on
        their membership requests they are interested in HF JT65A. I have also
        noticed many of the VHF Meteor Scatter members experimenting with JT65A on
        HF.

        A special welcome to all the new members! The WSJTGROUP reflector is a great
        place for technical discussions and for making schedules prior to contests
        etc. Also new users to WSJT can find answers for their special questions.
        The only thing we ask is "Please reframe from using the reflector as a "real
        time logger". It appears most the real time logger activity is on the Ping
        Jockey (JT65 Page)

        Don't forget the NAHSMS Contest is early May. Go to the NAHSMS Contest pages
        for more information:

        http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

        WA5UFH