VISUAL-VHF-DATABASE at MMMOnVHF

  • MMMonVHF
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      Dear VHF friends, 5th of April 2007

      first of all let me send some easter-greetings and thank you very
      much for the warm welcome and nice comments about our new VHF-Portal
      Make More Miles on VHF ( http://www.mmmonvhf.de/ ) in past weeks.

      As we have said from the beginning, MMMonVHF will be a living project
      and we would like to develop much more features in the future...

      So today we are really proud to post, that the wellknown VHF-DATABASE
      will now be available as a:

      V I S U A L - V H F - D A T A B A S E

      Please do come to www.mmmonvhf.de and use the button "VHF-DATABASE"
      and you be able to check the entries from more than 50000 VHF friends.
      Up to now you were "only" able only to find all infos like DXCC, SQUARE,
      activities and so on, but now you are able to find the QTH direct at a
      world-Square-map. Click on the Icon (MAP) and you be able to use the:

      V I S U A L - V H F - D A T A B A S E

      At this part, many thanks to Alex, VE3NEA, for leaving us the
      possibility to use his MAPS from his great DX-ATLAS software!

      http://www.dxatlas.com/

      If you are using the VHF-DATABASE the first time, maybe you shall
      download a short "how-to" for the use of this feature (first
      page, lower end) - you will find infos how to use it and also how
      to UPDATE the DATABASE, because the VHF-DATABASE can be maintained
      by the USER itself since we get it online at www.MMMonVHF.de
      YOU ARE ABLE TO UPLOAD YOUR ENTRY ON YOUR OWN NOW ONLINE!

      Since over 20 years the VHF-DATABASE is now available. These BASEs
      shall give an overview about active stations and you are able to
      get files to implement it into several HAM-programs (eg.WSJT, VQ-LOG,
      OHTest, TUCNAK, VIEWER,DXClusters...) or read it by simple editor.
      Also this year we will be able again to spread around the latest
      DATABASE files of the MS / EME / WSJT-DATABASE (CALL3.txt -
      CALLSIGN.txt und MS2x0.txt). Next posting of above files will be
      in MAY 2007 - the VHF-DATABASE issue 2.40 (with more than 50000 calls
      for use in VQLog and in the DXclusters will be spread again in
      sept/oct 2007 - so please hurry up and update your entries!

      More infos, links and downloads around all the DATABASEs, as well
      around MMM on VHF, the best european VHF-announce service, you are
      able to find at the following internet-homepages:

      http://www.mmmonvhf.de/
      http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/actual.html
      http://www.dl8ebw.de/DATABASE/database.html

      Now we do Wish you gl with my new VISUAL-VHF-DATABASE and the lot of
      new features within MMMonVHF in advance of the new MS and ES saison and
      we do hope to hear from you time to time on VHF-UHF-SHF ...

      73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy)
      qrv from JO31NF for VHF-DX: MS & EME

      A Team-Member of MMMonVHF DX Portal
      look: http://www.MMMonVHF.de/