03/31/2007 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      Wx had Tip and others QRT but still a good number on for RH. We're glad
      to see Bob, K1SIX; Steve, W5KI and Mike, KD0AR on. Several spotted and
      tried Tom, K8TL in EM89. I hope Tom will be on again.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KC0HLN - CWNR AA1YN D5
      AF4O - Zip
      N5SIX - Worked WQ5S

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      AG4ZE - Worked W5KI and N5SIX
      W9SE - CWNR N1MNU, heard K8TL and N9EGT
      N9EGT - Worked K1SIX, AG4ZE and N5SIX, heard WB9F
      N1MNU - Worked WD4KPD and WB9F, CWNR W9SE, heard K8TL
      W5KI - Worked WB9F, AG4ZE and N8OC, heard K8TL, KD5JGA
      tropo, N9EGT and W9SE
      K1SIX - Worked N9EGT and WB9F
      KC0HLN - BC from WD4KPD not complete, heard WB9F CQ
      AF4O - Heard N5SIX b/s, K8TL, K8TL, W9EGT, WB9F and N8OC
      N5SIX - Worked AG4ZE, N9EGT and WB9F, CWNR K8TL,
      heard KD0AR and WD4KPD

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX