New Beginner

  • peterzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      Good Day to All,

      I am just thinking of getting started on WSJT MS work, I have a Yaesu
      736, 2 11 element 2 meter beams and a mast pre-amplifier.

      Question, how high do you suggest the beams be placed, am little
      restricted living on a small city lot..

      Question, is it suggested the beams be stacked vertical (one over the
      other) or horizontal ( one next to the other)?

      Question, which direction do you suggest I point the beams?

      I have a 100 watt liner for my Yaesu 736.

      73's
      Bill
      WA4FKI
      North Carolina