EME Echo mode

  • hal_7351
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 6:26 AM
      Hi all,
      just got my new KW amplifier for 6m and starting to move my first steps
      in EME after few years of very succesful JT6M operations.
      I've noticed that the very useful EME Echo mode was dropped from the
      last releases of WSJT. Any plans to re-include it in the next release?

      Many thanks!
      Alberto I2KBD
    • Harry Popov
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 6:41 AM
        Hi,

        Since a long time ago I am going to ask the same. I do miss Echo mode
        too. If one is using Windows he could always install WSJT 4.x.x for this
        mode. But I do use Linux only and do not have alternative.

        Joe, please put the feature in the wish list. GL!

        73, Harry LZ1BB