RE: [wsjtgroup] jt65a channels ?

  • TF3TTY
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007

      Hi all.
      I agree that we need to find some space on the bands. In my case right now there is a packet mail station on 20 meters drowning the jt65 signal
      I can see la5vna and dl5swb calling but most of the time they are drowed in the packet signal. In the 70 to 80 there is also the psk31 and some amtor pactor station at my location. during my "Daytime" this band is mostly closed because of signals from europe.
      happy dxing
      73's de tf3tty....