Adjusting JT65 tones on WSJT 5.9.6

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 5:03 PM
      Is there any way to adjust the level of the various tones on JT65? The
      reason I ask is since I now have a Rigblaster Pro interface ( had no
      interface before) I noticed that some of the tones are at a
      considerably higher level than the others. Is this normal or could it
      be that the transmitter audio/if passband is too narrow?

      Mike VE3FGU