03/24/2007 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Several new or "re-emerged" ones spotted and/or worked last week. Hello
      to W9RPM, W9RVG and K0IDC. I must have missed pasteing in the 3/17 6m
      report from Jim, W6OUU last time. Jim had worked KC0HLN, WA6FXL and W0IOH.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KM5ES - Worked WA3LTB, WB9IIV and KE2N, heard AF4O, WE9Y, W5UWB
      WB9IIV - Worked KM5ES and W9RVG
      W6OUU - Worked KM5ES
      WA5UFH - Worked KE7NR, heard KE2N, WE9Y and WB9IIV
      WA3LTB - Worked KM5ES, heard WB9IIV tropo
      N5SIX - Heard WE9Y calling AF4O

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W9SE - Heard N5SIX, KC0HLN and W4RVZ
      W4RVZ - partial BC from N8OC, heard KB2N, KC0HLN, W9SE
      WA5UFH - Worked KE7NR and N5SIX, CWNR K0IDC, heard WB9F
      N5SIX - Worked W9NHE, WB9F (if he got the RRR's) and WA5UFH

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX