03/17/2007 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007
      Congratulations to Tip, WA5UFH on the great QST article. I think we
      will see many new ones trying WSJT and RH so be ready Elmer some as we
      all had help getting started. First time 6m earwigging report from
      John, N2HMM in FN21 and John reports he is "sold" so be on the lookout
      for him. It was good to see Joe, K0OG spotted again.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KC0HLN - Nothing heard
      WA5UFH - Heard K0OG, N5SIX and W5UFH tropo
      W0IOH - Tried N5SIX not complete
      N5SIX - Tried W0IOH not complete - 1st time to hear Will on 2m

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      AG4ZE - Worked N5SIX, heard WA5UFH
      KC0HLN - Worked W6OUU and W0IOH
      N2HMM - earwigged amd heard N5SIX, W5UWB, WB9F, WA3TLT, WD4KPD and W9NHE
      WA5UFH Heard WB9IIV, N5SIX, WB9F, WA3TLT, W0IOH and W5UWB tropo.
      W0IOH - Worked KC0HLN, heard WB9F and N5SIX
      N5SIX - Worked N8OC, AG4ZE and W5UWB, heard W9NHE and WB9IIV

      Better rocks today (conked out last night!) Bruce, N5SIX