RE: [wsjtgroup] WSJT ON hf bands

  • Russ K2TXB
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23 11:45 AM
      Mike, just a suggestion.  You say you have horrible noise on 6 meters that is not present on the HF bands.  Have you checked to be sure the noise is not coming from your own house - most specifically a computer, or the computer monitor?  I have seen some monitors do a lot of damage to 6 meters when there was little or no effect on other bands including 2 meters.

      I 'fixed' my problem by buying a  newer monitor.

      73, Russ K2TXB