Re: [wsjtgroup] Time ???

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
      Phil - Randon time is 1400-1500z - the 5:00 AM is time Tip sets for
      auto message delivery and it keeps popping up in message

      Bruce, KD5IUG
    • N0PB Phil
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
        Thanks Bruce. He should put the time in the text area to clear that up I
        guess.
        I thought it was 14-1500 but I kept getting the reminder that said
        otherwise, so I got up at 5 last weekend and heard no one. Now I know why.
        73,
        Phil N0PB

        > Phil - Randon time is 1400-1500z - the 5:00 AM is time Tip sets for
        > auto message delivery and it keeps popping up in message
        >
        > Bruce, KD5IUG

      • Randy Tipton
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2003

          The Yahoo Reminder now has the time in the “Main Heading”. These things are a pain to set-up but you can’t complain about the cost. I hope this clarifies the time.

          I was out all Day Saturday, in fact just got home a few hours ago.

           Did anybody work the Random Hour? Make any contacts?

          Tip

          WA5UFH