Finnish translation of WSJT User's Guide

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      I am pleased to report that the "WSJT6 User's Guide and
      Reference Manual" is now available in Finnish, thanks to
      the hard work of Juho Kukkula, OH6ZZ. You can find the
      translation at
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/Documentation.htm .

      Jussi has also written a shorter Starting Guide for
      meteorscatter and FSK441 in Finnish. You can find it on his
      web page, http://www.oh6zz.com

      Many thanks, Jussi!