Tigertronics SignaLink and WSJT??

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
      Is anyone using one of these SC-Radio interfaces?

      It doesn't use a serial port connection for PTT!

      Thank you,
      Jacob Tennant-K8JWT
    • k0bzv
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 5:03 PM
        --- In wsjtgroup@y..., "Jacob Tennant" <k8jwt@n...> wrote:
        > Is anyone using one of these SC-Radio interfaces?
        >
        > It doesn't use a serial port connection for PTT!
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Jacob Tennant-K8JWT

        Jacob;
        I am using the Tigertronics SL-1 interface. It seems to be working
        OK but I am brand new to WSJT. It uses the audio signal from the
        sound card in a VOX-type circuit to key the TX. I used it on PSK31
        with good results. I am running an ICOM 821 (45 watts) on two at
        the moment and it receives pretty good (I think!). Anyway, things are
        printing like the WSJT manual says they should.
        This is a cool mode. I am having as much fun with it as I did with
        PSK31.
        73, Good Luck and keep pinging! Carl - K0BZV (Melbourne, FL EL98pc)