Time ???

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
      I get a reminder weekly that says Random QSO Hour 5:00 a.m.
       So are there 2 different time periods or what?
      Maybe this is why I keep missing it.
      Thanks,
       Phil N0PB
    • Bruce Brackin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
        Phil - Randon time is 1400-1500z - the 5:00 AM is time Tip sets for
        auto message delivery and it keeps popping up in message

        Bruce, KD5IUG
      • N0PB Phil
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
          Thanks Bruce. He should put the time in the text area to clear that up I
          guess.
          I thought it was 14-1500 but I kept getting the reminder that said
          otherwise, so I got up at 5 last weekend and heard no one. Now I know why.
          73,
          Phil N0PB

          > Phil - Randon time is 1400-1500z - the 5:00 AM is time Tip sets for
          > auto message delivery and it keeps popping up in message
          >
          > Bruce, KD5IUG

        • Randy Tipton
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2003

            The Yahoo Reminder now has the time in the “Main Heading”. These things are a pain to set-up but you can’t complain about the cost. I hope this clarifies the time.

            I was out all Day Saturday, in fact just got home a few hours ago.

             Did anybody work the Random Hour? Make any contacts?

            Tip

            WA5UFH