Activity Hour

  • J Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 12:35 PM
      Well you have me sold. I set up my station to monitor
      this morning activity hour. I was really surprised to
      hear N5SIX, W5UWB, WB9F, WA3TLT, WD4KPD and W9NHE from
      FN21 land.

      I'm in for next week.

      73,
      John
      N2HMM

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
    • Jan ArtM
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 6:33 PM
        I must have something wrong here.....

        I was up at 7am and monitored til 9am edst and copied nothing.  I'll gop back to the docs to see what I had wrong.

        73's,  Art  W1FJI

        Well you have me sold. I set up my station to monitor
        this morning activity hour. I was really surprised to
        hear N5SIX, W5UWB, WB9F, WA3TLT, WD4KPD and W9NHE from
        FN21 land.

        I'm in for next week.

        73,
        John
        N2HMM

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
        http://tools. search.yahoo. com/shortcuts/ #news

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.