THANK YOU

  • Art Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2007
      Thanks to everyone who sent me emails. I will try Saturday morning for
      staters to monitor on 6m's.

      I have a TS480SAT and an IC706mkII. For antennas, I dont have much of
      anything up right now. On 6m's I have two hamsticks mounted in a
      dipole configuration at 20ft.

      For 2m's I have a pair of M2 beams that I am trying to get put up but
      because of the antenna restrictions here I may have to put them inside
      the attic.

      I know I will need a better 6m antenna that I'll have to sneek up some
      place.

      THanks again, and I will give it a try Saturday, at least to monitor
      til I can get the hang of things.

      73's, Art W1FJI