New & confused

  • Art Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      I have downloaded the latest WSJT software and it is installed. I have
      also downloaded the users giude and read it once and I am about to read
      it a second time.

      Where should I start, 6m's or 2m's. I am so dog-gone confused that I
      cant even think of a good question to ask. Obviously I should monitor
      and not transmit until I know what is going on and what I should do.
      But monitor where and when.

      Any suggestions will be welcome.

      73's, Art W1FJI