03/03/2007 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007
      Wake up out west. Mike, WB2FKO has his nice HB 2m amp going so listen
      up for him. I saw Randy, KM5OL on 6m. Good to have Randy on RH. I
      thought the rocks were a little better than the previous 2-3 weeks.
      Conditions are slowly improving.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WB2FKO - Heard WA5UFH and W5UWB
      W5UWB - CWNR WB2FKO D5
      WA5UFH - Worked W0IOH, Heard WB2FKO D5
      W0IOH - CWNR W6OUU, worked WA5UFH
      KC0HLN - BC FROM WE9Y not complete
      AF4O - partial from WD4KPD calling.
      WA3LTB - Heard WQ5S calling N5SIX, AF4O, KC0HLN and WE9Y tropo
      N5SIX - CWNR W4FRA, heard WE9Y and WD4KPD calling AF4O

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      WA5UFH - Worked N5SIX, W0IOH and WQ5S, heard AF4O, WA4FHN and WB9F
      W0IOH - Worked W6OUU, WA5UFH, WQ5S and N5SIX, CWNR WB9F
      KC0HLN - CWNR W4FRA, Heard VE3FGU with WB9F
      AF4O - S3 to S5 QRN
      N5SIX - Worked WA5UFH and W0IOH, heard WB9F, N5BO, W4FRA and KM5OL

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX