WSJT and Ham Radio Deluxe

  • wb9iiv
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      Hot Diggity Dang
      I just found out that the new and up coming edition of HRD
      Ham Radio Deluxe (May be avail for us around Easter)and the
      NEW Digital Modes I think will include JT6M and FSK441 and maybe some
      other modes.Read the comments I have attached here.
      MS & Moonbounce freaks

      ----------

      Hi.

      I am so impressed by Simon's new work, I find it hard to believe that
      in this overwhelmingly commercial era that someone still has the
      kindness of heart to provide quality software as freeware (supported
      by donation).

      Given Simon's previous alignment with other freeware providers I was
      wondering if there was any way that the WSJT modes could also be
      incorporated into the digital master application. The software is
      open source and freeware and thus aligns nicely with Simon's ethos.

      As MS and EME is becoming more and more popular, and particularly
      jt6m and fsk441 have gained immensely in popularity, to have these
      modes incorporated, along with the existing functions like logging
      etc. would be truly awesome.

      Is this food for thought or pie in the sky??

      Thanks again for all your efforts Simon, they are appreciated.
      The Reply is below
      Re: MS & Moonbounce freaks

      WSJT will come, next step with DM780 is TX/RX via SuperBrowser, then
      I have some remote serial port bugs to sort out,

      All the above is about 3 weeks old I copied from the HRD Forums

      73 de wb9iiv - Harry