WSJT V 5.9.6

  • wb9iiv
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 2:40 PM
      I tried out this new version 5.9.6 and run into trouble.The TX in the
      software was not activating the sound card.So my RF signal was almost
      zilch Zero.
      First of all I did not delete V5.9.4 I executed the new copy V5.9.6
      into the or on top of the V5.9.4. (maybe I should have not done that?)
      When I tried to run the program I had no power out ??? It acted like
      I did not have a com port set up or something.
      My Set up is the IC-706MK2G and a RigBlaster .I never had any problems
      like this in the past using WSJT.
      So to get things going again I did a full delete of WSJT and reloaded
      V5.9.4 . and every thing running fine .
      Has any one else experienced what I have described?
      Comments appreciated
      73 de wb9iiv - Harry