02/24/2007 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      A fair bit of activity reported for last week. John, W5UWB summed it up
      for 2m when his "poor" rating. I think that may have been an
      overstatement! TNX for all the reports.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      W5UWB - Worked KE7NR, CWNR KC0HLN, heard WA5UFH local
      WA6FXL - Heard KE7NR
      KE7NR - Worked W5UWB
      WA5UFH - Heard AF4O, W5UWB b/s), KE7NR, W0IOH and KC0HLN
      KI0LE - Heard AF4O, WE9Y and AB3BK
      N5SIX - Heard WE9Y

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      W5UWB - Worked KE7NR, CWNR WA4HFN
      WA6FXL - Worked KE7NR
      N9EGT - Worked N5BO, heard WD4KPD
      KD4KPD - Worked N5SIX, N5BO, N1MNU and WB9IIV
      WB9IIV - Worked KI0LE and WD4KPD
      KE7NR - Worked W5UWB and WA6FXL
      N1MNU - Worked WD4KPD
      KM5PO - Earwigged only and heard W9NHE, AF4O, W0IOH, WA5UFH,
      WB9IIV, KC0HLN, N5SIX and N5BO
      WA5UFH - Worked N5SIX, KC0HLN and W0IOH, heard KE7NR, W5UWB b/s
      and WB9IIV
      KI0LE - Worked WB9IIV, heard AF4O, WD4KPD, N5SIX, and KA0FBJ
      N5SIX - Worked WD4KPD(U7), WA5UFH, N5BO b/s and KC0HLN,
      heard N9EGT, WA4HFN b/s and W9NHE

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX