WSJT Home Page

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      This brief note is to let people know that the web server
      used for the WSJT Home Page has been changed.

      The new URL is http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/ .
      Please make a note of the new address.

      The old URL will cease to work soon ... probably some time
      next week.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12
        Hi all,

        Recently some people have been blocked from accessing the WSJT Home
        Page, http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/devel.html. Our
        webserver has been subjected to huge volumes of unwanted (and
        nonsensical) requests, most of them coming from China and Russia. We had
        to block some domains which were on the top of the list.

        If you are still having trouble accessing the WSJT page, please send me
        (off list) the IP addresses or domain names from which you are trying to
        access the web pages or download code. We will try to get them whitelisted.

        In the meantime: please note that all of the software downloads are also
        available on SourceForge:

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt/
        https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt/files/?source=navbar