microHAM DIGI KEYER

  • eigillog2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21 2:34 PM
      I bought a DIGI KEYER and it is working well with a good deal of
      programs. But I can't get it working with WSJT. I don't get anything
      through receiving and I can only turn on the tx, but the message is
      not going out.
      Do anyone have a good idea???
      vy 73 de Eigil, OZ6EI
    • eigillog2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26 12:01 AM
        Hi all!

        I have saved my problems with my DIGI KEYER and WSJT. It is now
        working like a dream.
        vy 73 de Eigil, OZ6EI