WSJT Homepage Down?

  • Nige
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
      Hi Gang.

      Can anyone shed any light on the WSJT homepage at
      pulsar.pricenton.edu, no one in the EU has been able to access it for
      around 24 hours and questions are starting to be asked.

      Can anyone help? Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
        > Can anyone shed any light on the WSJT homepage at
        > pulsar.pricenton.edu, no one in the EU has been able to access it for
        > around 24 hours and questions are starting to be asked.
        >
        > Can anyone help? Thanks.

        Power failure here yesterday, no doubt related to our
        snowfall and blustery winter weather. For some reason the
        web server did not come up when "pulsar" rebooted.

        No one told me, so nothing was done ...

        After a simple "/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start"
        command, all seems to be well.