Meteor Scatter from HI3-land

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi Gang,

      Since moving to W6 in Sep, I have missed my meteor scatter fun a great deal.  I still do not have a station going out here so it looks like the only meteor scatter work for here might be rover style this spring and summer.

      However, I will be in HI3 land Feb 15-21 with 7el and about 500w on 6m at the home of HI3TEJ - we will use his call for scatter and EME work.  We might be able to do some 2M also.  Once I get settled in, I will check into PJ and see who is available for a long haul shot down that way. The QTH is in FK49el.  If you are in range and have any interest, please drop me a note before if you care to.

      Take care and 73,
      Dennis K7BV