Unassisted Hour... Sri I will be out....

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2003

      I will not be on for the Unassisted QSO Hour tomorrow. I will be out of town visiting family but each Saturday the activity seems to bring new participants and ideas. (also last week we heard many more pings)  Will be interesting to see how it works with the qso’s and cq’s all being on the call frequencies. This concept is not new, Rex Moncur VK7MO has reported it is working out well for them downunder during their “activity periods”. (However it is new in NA, I think) If you plan to give it a try look at my web page so you will be familiar with the messages. Each and every message has a call in it and no single tones are used for those using the call frequencies during this “one hour period”.

      An explanation of procedures almost identical to what Rex says they are using is at… http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/Pictures/unassisted.htm

      Hope it works out well and is documented…

      Randy Tipton WA5UFH (Tip)
      Edna, Texas EL19pa
      Email            : wa5ufh@...