EM22,23 DXpedition today

  • Stephen Hicks, N5AC
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      Howdy,

      Bruce has created a monster ... thanks Bruce!  I'm going to head out to EM22/23 shortly to run some FSK441 on 6m.  I'm going to do some prep on this side and should be headed out in about 30 min with an ETA of 1245-1300 CST.  I should be on ping jockey from out there, but if I can't get on, I will be doing random CQ on .260 w/grid being sent in CQ.   I hope to see a few of you on.

      73,
      Steve

      Stephen Hicks, N5AC, AAR6AM  EM13qc

      469-576-7488 cell