Welcome Angelo....W8ERN.........

  • wa3ltb@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007

      Hello Angelo,  welcome to the WSJT group...  I have worked you up there in Mich.  on 2M FM many times over the years from here in Lake City, Pa.    I hope you will give the WSJT digital modes a try, 6 meters should  give you many opportunities for qso's on that band via meteor scatter.   If you have any questions just ask the group or visit the Ping Jockey web site to talk live to others.

      73's Terry...WA3LTB...Lake City, Pa....

      Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
      Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.